Choose a language

History

110 YEARS OF HISTORY - 110 YEARS OF CONSTANT IMPROVEMENT

1904

Creation in Montreuil, near Paris, of the DUBUS company by Maurice Dubus, a qualified engineer.


1904 - 1928

Very varied development and production : petrol pumps, paper machines, aircraft engines…


1928 - 1962

Specialization in woodworking machinery, much appreciated by French joinery firms.


1962

Development and distribution of a full range of drilling equipment.


1983 - 1987

Creation of the first digitally controlled machine, the CND 900, dedicated to machining wood. Development of machining centers for aluminium and PVC.


1995

Creation of company BJM by Wolfgang Brunnert, Dirk Jacobebbinghaus and Jürgen Messow in Verl, in Germany. With three people, they achieve a turnover of half a million €uro from the very first year.


2008

Incorporation of the company TECHNOROP Automation, located in Nantes (France), specializing in equipment for robotization and manipulation.


2010

The two French companies DUBUS and TECHNOROP henceforth form a single entity within the DUARUZ Group, under the DUBUS Group brand name.


2011

DUBUS Group extends its international presence and launches its new generation of equipment combining design and technology.


2012

BJM is also integrated in the industrial group DUARUZ.

Beginning of the BJM – DUBUS cooperation, both companies have fruitful synergies and a complementary geographical coverage.

Together, they are the industry leader and worldwide Number 1 manufacturer in automatized profile cutting and machining centers.


2013

The BJM - DUBUS integration gets stronger, both companies are now gathered in one single common Holding called BJM DUBUS MACHINES.


For further information, please visit :


                                   

In Pictures...